international student services
International Student Services Team (ISST) at BMI provides assistance and necessary resources for international students to come, live, and study in Calgary, Canada.
ISST is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Coordinate international student orientation at the beginning of the program.
- Provide advice or consultation to international students regarding cultural adjustment or adaptation.
- Provide information on the following topics:
- Accommodation and transportation
- Health insurance and the Canadian medical system
- Services and resources available at BMI and in the city of Calgary
- Other non-academic questions or concerns
Provide academic advising such as course schedule, course planning, program setting, provincial examination, etc.